Copy note into Omnifocus not working

When I open my evernote app on my mac, copy a note link and past it into Omnifocus it doesn't work.  When I hit the link in Omnifocus it looks like its going to go to evernote, then it switches and takes me to some search engine.  Any thoughts?

23 hours ago, mburton875 said:

When I open my evernote app on my mac, copy a note link and past it into Omnifocus it doesn't work.  When I hit the link in Omnifocus it looks like its going to go to evernote, then it switches and takes me to some search engine.  Any thoughts?

Try holding down the Option key while you copy note link. It should switch the menu to say Copy Classic Note Link. 

It sounds like the link is taking you to the browser to look at the note which is the expected behavior if you use anything besides the classic link. 

The only way I can copy the note is to go to notes up top, and hit copy note link.  It doesn't do anything when I hit the option key.    Macfixer, when I click link it starts to go to evernote, real quick, and I can see a question would you like to, then it immediately switches to this link search.searchanywheremanger.com  or something like that.    it does that if I paste the note link in other places, I tried  notes on my  mac and it did the same thing

Archived