"View Only" notes on web client

erin_haske

Hello! I'm using Evernote basic and I've just logged into Evernote Web to find that all of my notes are locked "View Only". I'm still able to edit on Android though. I'm well below my current monthly usage and only use Evernote via the web client and Android app. Is there a way to unlock this? 

image.thumb.png.101514af9f62de08c896d00115146910.png

• 3 weeks later...

its the same for me. i use 2 downloaded evernote basics (on windows pc and android movil) and now i use the web version on windows 10 laptop. The probleme has started after a few days using web version on laptop. Suddenly, i don't have any notes or Blogs (libretas in spanish i don't know its name in english) in my count. I did a search on search bar and get find them but not in the blogs just as notes. (i think i got all back) but in "view only". What i have to do to use them normaly? evernote have nothing about this issue i send a message but for my surprise it is listed as resolve...not at all!!!

thanks in advance

At last i got resolved that "only view" notes!!!. Actually it was easier than i though. My log in was correct so i don't even try to close sesion and repite. So silly. Today that idea cross my mind and did it...When i log in again it was right. Everything on place and i can edit my notes. i never will know why it happens but at least i can use it again.

I hope this solution works for you two, if like me, you even try desconnect, try it and tell me. get luck

Archived