jayelevy

Export Notes for Local Notebook stuck on Downloading Content

I'm trying to export notes out of a Local Notebook. After selecting all notes and choosing Export, Evernote hangs on the "Downloading content..." dialog box. No progress.

If I choose individual notes or a handful of notes, I'm able to export successfully. Seems there is a corrupt note somewhere in the mix. There are 335 notes in this particular notebook so I do not want to manually export each one.

How do I troubleshoot this? What is best way to find the offending note(s)? thanks for guidance -- jay

2 hours ago, jayelevy said:

I'm trying to export notes out of a Local Notebook. After selecting all notes and choosing Export, Evernote hangs on the "Downloading content..." dialog box. No progress.

If I choose individual notes or a handful of notes, I'm able to export successfully. Seems there is a corrupt note somewhere in the mix. There are 335 notes in this particular notebook so I do not want to manually export each one.

How do I troubleshoot this? What is best way to find the offending note(s)? thanks for guidance -- jay

Anything of value in the log file?

13 hours ago, CalS said:

Anything of value in the log file?

@CalS thanks for the nudge. Yes, there was. Found the offending note and my export is complete. Thanks for the tip. Should've thought to look there at the outset. Again... thanks -- jay

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jayelevy said:

@CalS thanks for the nudge. Yes, there was. Found the offending note and my export is complete. Thanks for the tip. Should've thought to look there at the outset. Again... thanks -- jay

Glad it is sorted.