• Level 5*

Evernote is keeping 3 versions of your note and you need to identify which version is the most current/complete data.
You can delete the other versions.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*
15 minutes ago, rubikscube said:

I made a note but after some time I found that there are 2 conflicting notes with respect to that note.

Should I delete them? What to do?

I've seen too often Evernote will create a conflict early in note creation as it is setting it up in the cloud and during that, you are typing and it thinks there is a problem.

Just look at the others. Delete them if they are not needed. If you do see info in them not in the one Evernote decided to keep, either keep those, or copy|paste the data out of them into the one you are keeping.

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, rubikscube said:

I made a note but after some time I found that there are 2 conflicting notes with respect to that note.

Should I delete them? What to do?

Are you using a third party app to modify notes? The reason I am asking is that it happens to me when I use "Taskclone" which takes my checklist items and syncs them to Todoist but if I modify the note while this process is happening I will have a conflicting note as they are also modifying my note to put a symbol in front of the check boxes.

Another thing to consider when dealing with conflicting notes is 3rd party apps that can edit your notes.

23 hours ago, TK0047 said:

Are you using a third party app to modify notes? The reason I am asking is that it happens to me when I use "Taskclone" which takes my checklist items and syncs them to Todoist but if I modify the note while this process is happening I will have a conflicting note as they are also modifying my note to put a symbol in front of the check boxes.

Another thing to consider when dealing with conflicting notes is 3rd party apps that can edit your notes.

Sometimes, I might have used Paint

• 3 years later...

I wonder if theres a conflict in my notes because I create or edit a note and when done hit the tick/check mark, but then edit while waiting for the process to be done, this creating two notes in between syncs. Just my thoughts