Unable to sign in to app - "Can't connect to server"

I'm having an issue with my notes sync so my teammates can see my edits. I have a blue arrow in the corner of all the notes that are not updating and my Sync button in my toolbar has a red ! indicating that its not functioning. I attempted to signout then sign in and now I've been locked out of my account. It says "Can't connect to server" when I enter my info. Weirdly, I'm able to sign in to the web browser version but am locked out of the app.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

What version of the client are you running? A recent security issue has caused a number of older clients to be blacklisted. Upgrading to the current release will fix that. (And the blacklisting manifests as unable to connect to server)

Hi there,

I am having the same issue, on my work computer only. It was when I upgraded that this issue began. On all other devices I can log in, but at work I'm told I cannot connect to server.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, CBB said:

Hi there,

I am having the same issue, on my work computer only. It was when I upgraded that this issue began. On all other devices I can log in, but at work I'm told I cannot connect to server.

Any help would be appreciated.

What version are you running at work?

• 3 weeks later...

A colleague and I are having this same issue. We've not been able to synch for over a month. After a week back and forth with technical support I've now got the Cannot Connect to Server issue. Have I lost a months worth of notes that haven't synched online? I'm on version 6.7.5 on my work computer. Please help!

• 2 months later...

I just updated to the 8.17 version on my iPhone and I still get the same message I've gotten for the past couple months: 

"Unable to sync. Unable to connect tot he Evernote service. Please try again later." 

Help!

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, SSDO said:

I just updated to the 8.17 version on my iPhone and I still get the same message I've gotten for the past couple months: 

"Unable to sync. Unable to connect tot he Evernote service. Please try again later." 

Help!

This is a Windows forum.  You may want to delete this post and post there.

https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/216-evernote-for-ios/

Archived