BUG: Audio playback broken

When I play back an audio I recorded in EN, the animation doesn't work.

You can see it here: https://www.screencast.com/t/wd41Rivb

Timestamp doesn't change and the little control point (not sure what that's called in UI-ese).

I can drag the control to a point and play from there, but point doesn't move as the audio plays back.

If I stop the playback, the control moves to the beginning and I have to start over again.

Super frustrating here as i attempt to move to different time stamps in three different recordings in a recent note from meetings.

I tried closing EN and reopening and no change.

Also, I was typing while the playback was happening (transcribing some things from the audio) and the player closed without warning. So something is funky there too.

EN version: 6.14.4.7646 (307646) 

Windows 10

On 8/20/2018 at 9:43 AM, hanseric said:

When I play back an audio I recorded in EN, the animation doesn't work.

You can see it here: https://www.screencast.com/t/wd41Rivb

Timestamp doesn't change and the little control point (not sure what that's called in UI-ese).

I can drag the control to a point and play from there, but point doesn't move as the audio plays back.

If I stop the playback, the control moves to the beginning and I have to start over again.

Super frustrating here as i attempt to move to different time stamps in three different recordings in a recent note from meetings.

I tried closing EN and reopening and no change.

Also, I was typing while the playback was happening (transcribing some things from the audio) and the player closed without warning. So something is funky there too.

EN version: 6.14.4.7646 (307646) 

Windows 10

How big of a file is it? Looks like a decent size recording. Maybe that is the issue? Not sure, just trying to brainstorm.

I would try saving the file to a folder and then moving it to a new note to see if it made any change. Do other recordings have the same issue or is it just this file?

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same problem here. I have a lot of audio files, between 330 kb and 7 mb attached to different notes. They all play back perfectly but the animation doesn't work of none of the audio files. Also using windows 10 (version 10.0.17134).

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2018 at 8:06 AM, TK0047 said:

How big of a file is it? Looks like a decent size recording. Maybe that is the issue? Not sure, just trying to brainstorm.

I would try saving the file to a folder and then moving it to a new note to see if it made any change. Do other recordings have the same issue or is it just this file?

I'll see if I can troubleshoot this some more. Good suggestion.

Archived