EN Windows not updating changes

Using EN Windows

I've attached a screenshot and notice the notebook count in the left view panel is (2) but the number of notes in the right view list of notes is (3) and the pulled up note has "Next Actions" as the notebook, not "Inbox". But when I click on another notebook it updates but it used to update automatically when I moved the note to another notebook.

So my work-around is to click on another notebook (anyone will do) besides "Inbox" and everything updates.  This has never happened in the past but recently I did some tweaking with the Syncing and Search options and did a complete database re-index.  But I don't think that should have changed things.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7d3f498abdefe1f047194a271b71619a.png

• Level 5*
On 8/19/2018 at 5:13 PM, Chris_n_Arizona said:

This has never happened in the past but recently I did some tweaking with the Syncing

What was said tweaking?  Can you send a screen shot of the sync options?

• Level 5*

Don't see anything peculiar in the settings.  Mine are different but doubt it makes any difference.  I have noticed from time to time that the search count when I set context to my synced stack that the note total is off by one as compared to the sum of the notebooks, even following a forced sync to try to rectify.  However, when I come back later and things are back in sync.  No idea how come for why.  Perhaps the above is in the same twilight zone?

Image.png.134dc936bd708202bd4aa3e5b52e5cd7.png

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Chris_n_Arizona said:

@CalS Wow, changing my sync settings to match yours fixed it. It now instantly updates. Thanks a bunch!! 

PROBLEM SOLVED

Well I am glad it helped.  Not clear why, but hey, it’s sorted!  ?

Archived