Spaces between paragraphs disappear

I had replied this to another topic, but the title of that one wasn't very direct to the issue, so I'll repost here.

I'm using Evernote on Windows and I have the following problem: I type into the note with spaces, but when I move out of the note and back to it, Evernote eats my spaces between paragraphs. I don't know why it does that, but it's extremely disturbing and it wasn't happening before a couple of updates ago.

Example:

"This is the text of my first paragraph and look how I'll separate it from the next one.

This is the text of my second one, and I need a space just above it.
"

What Evernote does to it:

"This is the text of my first paragraph and look how I'll separate it from the next one.
This is the text of my second one, and there's a space just above.
"

A month ago I had never seen that happen, but now it's happening all the time and it's out of control, to the point I have one note with a period on every blank line I want to keep... and this is horrible ?

Windows. Version 6.13.14.7474 (307474) Public (CE Build ce-48.0.5483)

I updated into this version yesterday in the hopes of fixing this, but it didn't. I THINK this is happening since the previous update I made maybe 2-3 weeks ago, but I'm not sure. But before it was only eating the spaces from texts I pasted and I could add them back. Now even when I add them back, if I go into some other note and back, they disappear.

Just updated into 6.14.5.7671 (307671) Public (CE Build ce-48.0.5483) and the problem is still happening.

• Picked a note where the bug was happening;

• Added spaces;

• Moved to another note;

• Sync'd;

• Moved back to that note and the spaces disappeared.

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, Pyrefox said:

Just updated into 6.14.5.7671 (307671) Public (CE Build ce-48.0.5483) and the problem is still happening.

• Picked a note where the bug was happening;

• Added spaces;

• Moved to another note;

• Sync'd;

• Moved back to that note and the spaces disappeared.

Not seeing it.  Does this happen with all notes or just some notes?

I don't know exactly how to reproduce it, as even inside a single note it may happen in some parts but not in other parts. I made a new note today, wrote a few paragraphs and it didn't happen even once, but yesterday on another note it kept happening at random places.

• Level 5*
41 minutes ago, Pyrefox said:

I don't know exactly how to reproduce it, as even inside a single note it may happen in some parts but not in other parts. I made a new note today, wrote a few paragraphs and it didn't happen even once, but yesterday on another note it kept happening at random places.

Are the notes where it happens web clips?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Pyrefox said:

Not sure what web clips are, but if you mean copies from websites, no. I wrote them from scratch without copying text from anywhere other than other notes, that were also made from scratch.

Got me then. Sometimes some formatting comes in with a web clip that causes other issues, not so much with created in EN notes.  May be time to submit a trouble ticket.

• 3 years later...