Tables width ruined

cacotigon

Idea

Since the forced update to the latest version of XXXX, this is what a large number of my tables look like now:

Evernote_2018-08-15_12-48-40.thumb.png.c87d7237dc1bb3f05f9ef579bf5c9f28.png

From what I can tell, these are much older tables - eg, they were made prior to v6 of Evernote. The more recent tables don't seem to have this issue. Annoyingly, the problem manifests itself on the Windows client as well as Web Evernote. It seems like it just can't display the old tables properly anymore.

What am I supposed to do here? Recreate the tables or just resize the width and hope it "sticks"?

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

In the Windows version, if you right click on one of these tables, is there an option to convert to the new format? I seem to recall that there was at some time, but I don't have any way to verify it at this time.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, jefito said:

In the Windows version, if you right click on one of these tables, is there an option to convert to the new format? I seem to recall that there was at some time, but I don't have any way to verify it at this time.

There is, for old format tables.  Right click in the table and the option will present, assuming an old version table.

@jefito

Thanks, yeah, that's what I thought too, but the tables are already in the new format (I suppose they autoconverted them, so there's no option to convert) - but I'm positive that these tables were previously the old ones because these particular notes have a last modified date of 2014.

For now I'm using the "Match Note Width" as I encounter the problems.

Archived