Evernote Oauth API is down

gock

I've investigated the problem. The API is not down however it is no longer compatible with JavaScript SDK v1.25.8. There must have been some changes in Evernote backend. Please check.

This is an issue for our integration as well, and updating to 2.0.5 did not seem to resolve the issue.  @gock I'd also be interested in what changes you made to the SDK as a work around as this is a production issue for us.

@rveitch please reach out to us at devsupport [at] evernote [dot] com and provide your API key name. Note that your problem might be in that your API key is disabled. If that's the case, you should have received an email from Evernote on August 9 stating that API key was blocked and providing further steps. If you find that email, you can simply reply to continue the conversation with us.

On 8/17/2018 at 12:52 PM, iafanasyev said:

@rveitch please reach out to us at devsupport [at] evernote [dot] com and provide your API key name. Note that your problem might be in that your API key is disabled. If that's the case, you should have received an email from Evernote on August 9 stating that API key was blocked and providing further steps. If you find that email, you can simply reply to continue the conversation with us.

@iafanasyev Thank you, I will reach out to you in an email. We did double check and verify that we have not received any emails regarding our account or API key.

Archived