KRUESS

Rewarding points from referrals

Hi, I had just encouraged two of my colleagues to sign up for an Evernote account and install the same on their respective devices through Evernote referral. Regarding this, I have just checked my available points but it had shown that it is still zero. My first referral have been more than a week ago yet no point was credited to my account. I wish this issue could be fixed the soonest.

Hi.  Some rules apply - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005427

What counts as a successful referral?

In order for your referrals to successfully earn you points, the people you invite must do both of the following:

1. Create a new Evernote account by clicking your unique referral link.
  2. Install the Evernote app and log in on a computer, phone, or tablet.

Logging in on a browser does not qualify as a referral. Each referral must be on a new device that has not downloaded Evernote previously. For example: if two people share a computer, you can only earn points for the first person that creates an account on that computer. If the second person instead creates an account and logs in on a mobile phone or other device, you would then earn points for that friend as well.

Hello. I've already satisfied the rules yet I still haven't been rewarded with any points at all. So far, I have confirmed two successful referrals from my colleagues creating an account in Evernote from the link I sent to them. Now, they have Evernote installed in their devices.

Hi

I have received point for my first 3 referrals but after that i am not getting any points. 

can you please explian?