Inconsistent touchpad scrolling, Evernote Web in Chrome on Windows 10

MisterM

I'm having an unusual issue with Evernote Web not consistently scrolling when I use my laptop touchpad when in a note, either maximized or still with the note list panel visible on the left.  It seems to simply not respond 80-90% of the time, but randomly will respond the rest of the time.  The scroll bar still works fine to scroll through the note.  Also, I don't seem to have any trouble scrolling using the touchpad through the note list.

I previously have been using a Mac without these scrolling issues, so I'm wondering if this is a Windows 10 thing?  Or have others experienced issues with this as well? If so, is there any hope for a resolution or just something I have to accept as a bug when using this OS and browser?

Thanks, will do!  Although I think I determined the issue - the Chrome extension "Chromium Wheel Smooth Scroller" for whatever reason does not play well with Evernote Web, so I just have to turn it off (thankfully, easy to toggle on and off in Chrome with one-click).  Just in case anyone else runs into this issue.

Archived