Программа зависает каждый раз при попытке с ней работать

Добрый вечер. Установил программу несколько дней назад вопреки всем негативным отзывам. Начал работать. Сейчас перевел в программу большое количество своих записок, мыслей, материалов тренингов и т.д., которые раньше бессистемно хранились на компьютере. При этом исходники удалял, так как не ожидал проблем.

В результате сейчас у меня программа зависает при каждой новой попытке с ней работать. Если я ничего не делаю, все ок. Как только пытаюсь создать заметку или отредактировать уже имеющуюся, программа зависает, приходится вырубать ее через диспетчер задач и запускать заново. Но ситуация часто повторяется (иногда все же получается поработать).

Программа стабильно выдает только напоминания о покупке Премиум, хотя о каком премиуме может идти речь, если я просто боюсь за свои материалы, сохраненные в данной программе... При этом все форумы на английском и китайском, никакой техподдержки на русском языке найти не удалось..... Как можно все записки выгрузить из программы, чтобы снести ее навсегда???

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, delfik71091@gmail.com said:

Good evening. Installed the program a few days ago in spite of all negative reviews. Started to work. Now I have translated into the program a large number of my notes, thoughts, training materials, etc., which were previously unsystematically stored on a computer. In this case, the source code was deleted, since I did not expect problems.

As a result, now my program freezes with every new attempt to work with it. If I do nothing, everything is ok. As soon as I try to create a note or edit an existing one, the program hangs, I have to cut it out through the task manager and start again. But the situation is often repeated (sometimes it still turns out to work).

The program stably gives out only reminder about Premium purchase, although what premium can it be, if I'm just afraid for my materials stored in this program ... At the same time, all forums in English and Chinese, no technical support in Russian could be found. .... How can I unload all the notes from the program to demolish it permanently ???

https://translate.google.co.uk/

Hi.

If you translated a large number of notes into the Basic version of Evernote it's possible that you exceeded the monthly upload limit.  The application will reset after 30 days,  or you could upgrade for a month or two while you continue to upload information. 

If you can create a local notebook and move some of your notes into that,  you will be able to continue to add new notes,  but they will only be available on your main device.

If you wish to export the information in your account,  there is a File > Export option to create HTML copies of your notes.

This is a (mainly) user-supported forum - you may be able to get more help - and find a Russian speaker - if you contact Support on https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new or https://twitter.com/evernotehelps if the support link won't work for you.  

Archived