Please, introduce "PIN" for accessing Evernote on Windows computer.

Robert58

Idea

@developers,

Wouldn't it be great if, instead of entering your e-mail address and password over and over again, when accessing Evernote on your Windows computer, Evernote would make it (also) possible to introduce a "PIN" to log in to Evernote on your computer. It would be so much easier and probably even more safe as well.

It's just a suggestion, but really long wished for to be introduced into Evernote.

Cheers!!

Robert.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Short form: you don't need to log in to Evernote on Windows unless you log out. I rarely log out, so that hurdle is pretty much absent in my life. The login even persists after reboots. A PIN would hardly be more safe as an alternative to username/password..

Moving to a Windows-specific forum...

• Level 5*
On 7/28/2018 at 2:48 AM, Robert58 said:

Wouldn't it be great if, instead of entering your e-mail address and password over and over again, when accessing Evernote on your Windows computer, Evernote would make it (also) possible to introduce a "PIN" to log in to Evernote on your computer. It would be so much easier and probably even more safe as well.

I remember userid/password and PIN technology.

These days I'm using Touch Id (fingerprint) on my iPad; I think it's also available in Windows.
My desktop computer locks\unlocks automatically based on a proximity check.

Archived