Jump to content
claynichols2015

Can I increase the DISPLAY Size for Text?

Recommended Posts

The default size it very small for my tired old eyes (even with reading glasses). I do NOT want to have to modify the font size of all existing (1000+ ) notes. Also,  the notes have varying text sizes, so I I'd have to modify bits and pieces of each note.

 

I just want to essentially "zoom in" to make the text larger.

 

-Clay

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, claynichols2015 said:

The default size it very small for my tired old eyes (even with reading glasses). I do NOT want to have to modify the font size of all existing (1000+ ) notes. Also,  the notes have varying text sizes, so I I'd have to modify bits and pieces of each note.

 

I just want to essentially "zoom in" to make the text larger.

 

-Clay

Easiest way is to change the display scaling settings in Windows.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/6-display-settings-you-should-be-using-in-windows-10/

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/27/2018 at 8:13 PM, gustavgi said:

Easiest way is to change the display scaling settings in Windows.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/6-display-settings-you-should-be-using-in-windows-10/

 

So to increase Evernote to a viewable size we have to make everything else on our devices way too big??? Is this a joke? Is there really no UI customization to increase accessibility for older users???

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BC66 said:

So to increase Evernote to a viewable size we have to make everything else on our devices way too big??? Is this a joke? Is there really no UI customization to increase accessibility for older users???

Same as the other post, Nope.  Nor for younger users who would like font control, be it larger or smaller.

Share this post


Link to post

I too have problems with this but I found that the Ctrl-Scroll wheel with the mouse allows me to adjust the display zoom in Evernote (or a browser) so it is easier to read.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

For some reason that doesn't work on my computer (Windows 10), but I can temporarily enlarge or reduce the font size of any note by using control-plus or control-minus.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...