No help from Evernote or Google with Evernote Plus subscription refund so it's here

Google stole my $49.99 plus $1.50 international transaction fee and Evernote is getting a cut of this so benefiting from the proceeds of crime. I do not want another year of Evernote Plus. Google committed a crime and Evernote is complicit in this crime by making Google manage subscriptions.

"Google does not give refunds for most Google Play purchases." This is theft.

• Level 5*

Another user signed up for automatic renewal, and then being surprised when the subscription is renewed.
No one has stolen money; there is no crime; no theft.  
It would be nice if Evernote sent out a renewal warning notice.

Let this serve as a warning to everyone; If you don't want to renew your subscription, take action now.
Personally, I deal directly with Evernote for my subscription fees; no third party involved.

On 7/26/2018 at 7:22 PM, DTLow said:

Another user signed up for automatic renewal, and then being surprised when the subscription is renewed.

I was not surprised, I was extremely busy. Evernote sent reminders. Every other subscription I have paid allows you to cancel and get a refund.

Personally, I deal directly with Evernote for my subscription fees; no third party involved.

At the time there was no other option but through Google Play. Am I to know telepathically that this had changed?

No one has stolen money; there is no crime; no theft.  

I don't have the money and will not for a whole year, according to Google. I will not use the features at all. Service not provided.

Archived