MartyvH

No help from Evernote or Google with Evernote Plus subscription refund so it's here

Google stole my $49.99 plus $1.50 international transaction fee and Evernote is getting a cut of this so benefiting from the proceeds of crime. I do not want another year of Evernote Plus. Google committed a crime and Evernote is complicit in this crime by making Google manage subscriptions.

"Google does not give refunds for most Google Play purchases." This is theft.

Another user signed up for automatic renewal, and then being surprised when the subscription is renewed.
No one has stolen money; there is no crime; no theft.  
It would be nice if Evernote sent out a renewal warning notice.

Let this serve as a warning to everyone; If you don't want to renew your subscription, take action now.
Personally, I deal directly with Evernote for my subscription fees; no third party involved.

On 7/26/2018 at 7:22 PM, DTLow said:

Another user signed up for automatic renewal, and then being surprised when the subscription is renewed.

I was not surprised, I was extremely busy. Evernote sent reminders. Every other subscription I have paid allows you to cancel and get a refund.

Personally, I deal directly with Evernote for my subscription fees; no third party involved.

At the time there was no other option but through Google Play. Am I to know telepathically that this had changed?

No one has stolen money; there is no crime; no theft.  

I don't have the money and will not for a whole year, according to Google. I will not use the features at all. Service not provided.