Note accidently deleted can I get iti bck

As a Premium user You are able to retrieve older versions of notes by clicking on Note and then using Note -> Note History...
But this is possible only if you can find a deleted note in Trash ;-). So it's not a good idea to cleanup Your Trash...

Just found for myself: As a Business user you even cannot delete notes from Trash. To permanentely remove notes you have to be  administrator and use the admin console screen.

Thank you guys. I am pleased that at least I could get my deleted note back through Trash however I would personally like a facility like some programs do, where it auto backs up every so often to another back up directory.

Because one of my uses for EN is for writing long stories or thesis, I need backups very often.

I do the export thing but once again in case of problems like today, I need them often as I am working.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, ozstar said:

I would personally like a facility like some programs do, where it auto backs up every so often to another back up directory.

722035438_ScreenShot2018-07-25at07_24_24.png.24f5b0e0096129350c621f102fb9843f.pngThis would seem to be addressed by Evernote's Note History backup feature.  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313858-How-to-access-and-use-note-history

You can also run personal backups on an incremental basis. 

8 hours ago, Eldorado said:

But this is possible only if you can find a deleted note in Trash ;-). So it's not a good idea to cleanup Your Trash...

This is a serious limitation with Note History.  The note revisions are backed up, but if the Trash is expunged, we have no method of retrieval.

My solution is personal backups, with incremental html exports.  These run daily on my Mac and capture any notes updated that day.  Macs also have TimeMachine backups.

Archived