Auto Redirection

willianjhonatta

Idea

When clicking on a link within a note in Evernote, it is redirected to the respective site of the link directly, just by clicking, which by the way ends up being undesired in most of the time. One solution to this would be to implement the option to "open" along with the other options that appear as soon as the link is clicked, such as "edit" and "remove", the "open" should be included in it. Or create two modes in the note, like Google Docs, there is the "edit" mode, and "preview" mode, what sets the two apart is that in "edit" mode the links you click do not redirects to another page (but there is a possibility if you want to access it), and allows you to make any changes to the document, whereas in view mode you can only interact with the file.

Sorry for my English, I'm not native.

In my language:

Ao clicar em algum link dentro de uma nota no Evernote, ele fica redirecionando para o site respectivo ao link diretamente, só de ter clicado, o que por sinal acaba sendo indesejado em boa parte do tempo. Uma solução para contornar isso seria de implementar a opção de "abrir" junto as outras opções que aparecem assim que é clicado no link, como as de "editar" e "remover", o "abrir" deveria ser incluso nisso. Ou criar dois modos na nota, como o do Google Documentos, que existe o modo de "edição", e de "visualização", o que diferencia os dois, é que no modo de "edição" os links do qual você clica não o redirecionam para outro página (mas existe essa possibilidade se você quiser acessar o mesmo), e propriamente dito, permite fazer quaisquer alterações no documento, enquanto que no modo "visualizar", você somente pode interagir/ver com o arquivo.

Desculpem meu inglês, não sou nativo.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
22 minutes ago, willianjhonatta said:

When clicking on a link within a note in Evernote, it is redirected to the respective site of the link directly, just by clicking, which by the way ends up being undesired in most of the time.

You can also right-click on a link for more options1832312863_ScreenShot2018-07-21at22_33_41.png.0232b6fcfce67d3413d0a94cf4c1c78b.png

On the latest web version, when hovering over a link I see

Archived