Jump to content
Schaumburg

Link to Mail-Messages…

Recommended Posts

Hi Evernote,

could you please allow the URL-Format "message://..." in Evernote for Mac AND iOS, to link directly to a message in Mail.app?

Actually it is only possible, if you stay on one platform. Drag ´n drop works like charm… But if you sync and edit the note with a "message://"-link on the other platform, the link will be deleted. :/ 

Please! :) Would enhance my workflow. 

Best regards,

Felix

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I use a message link in my notes created on my Mac with drag-and-drop
It's active on both my Mac and IOS devices, linking to an Apple Mail message

44111756_ScreenShot2018-07-20at07_28_02.thumb.png.bd79646bb69fb13a2c89277042666656.png

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Schaumburg said:

Hi Evernote,

could you please allow the URL-Format "message://..." in Evernote for Mac AND iOS, to link directly to a message in Mail.app?

Actually it is only possible, if you stay on one platform. Drag ´n drop works like charm… But if you sync and edit the note with a "message://"-link on the other platform, the link will be deleted. ?

Please! :) Would enhance my workflow. 

Best regards,

Felix

If you use Spark for iOS or Mac, it will embed a link back to the email message, even if you move it to another folder.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DTLow said:

I use a message link in my notes created on my Mac with drag-and-drop
It's active on both my Mac and IOS devices, linking to an Apple Mail message

44111756_ScreenShot2018-07-20at07_28_02.thumb.png.bd79646bb69fb13a2c89277042666656.png

Yes - its active, as long as you don’t edit the Note. Then the Link is gone (not the text, but you cant click on the text). 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, macfixer said:

If you use Spark for iOS or Mac, it will embed a link back to the email message, even if you move it to another folder.

Ok. But than I need Spark „forever“. And I dont like them with there privacy approach. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...