Link to Mail-Messages…

Hi Evernote,

could you please allow the URL-Format "message://..." in Evernote for Mac AND iOS, to link directly to a message in Mail.app?

Actually it is only possible, if you stay on one platform. Drag ´n drop works like charm… But if you sync and edit the note with a "message://"-link on the other platform, the link will be deleted. :/ 

Please! :) Would enhance my workflow. 

Best regards,

Felix

• Level 5*

I use a message link in my notes created on my Mac with drag-and-drop
It's active on both my Mac and IOS devices, linking to an Apple Mail message

44111756_ScreenShot2018-07-20at07_28_02.thumb.png.bd79646bb69fb13a2c89277042666656.png

7 hours ago, Schaumburg said:

Hi Evernote,

could you please allow the URL-Format "message://..." in Evernote for Mac AND iOS, to link directly to a message in Mail.app?

Actually it is only possible, if you stay on one platform. Drag ´n drop works like charm… But if you sync and edit the note with a "message://"-link on the other platform, the link will be deleted. ?

Please! :) Would enhance my workflow. 

Best regards,

Felix

If you use Spark for iOS or Mac, it will embed a link back to the email message, even if you move it to another folder.

4 hours ago, DTLow said:

I use a message link in my notes created on my Mac with drag-and-drop
It's active on both my Mac and IOS devices, linking to an Apple Mail message

44111756_ScreenShot2018-07-20at07_28_02.thumb.png.bd79646bb69fb13a2c89277042666656.png

Yes - its active, as long as you don’t edit the Note. Then the Link is gone (not the text, but you cant click on the text). 

2 hours ago, macfixer said:

If you use Spark for iOS or Mac, it will embed a link back to the email message, even if you move it to another folder.

Ok. But than I need Spark „forever“. And I dont like them with there privacy approach. 

Archived