Copy & Paste not working in 6.13.14.7474

I just updated my version and now Copy & Paste functions are not working.

I try to Copy from one note and Paste into another. Evernote doesn't paste the copied content but does post something that I copied earlier from Outlook - not what I want to Paste.

I have tried all combinations of CTRL+C to clicking Copy in the Edit toolbar.

I have also tried all combinations of Paste and Paste As Plain Text.

I have also restarted Evernote and restarted by laptop. 

A quick Google search tells me this is a problem that keeps on repeating itself throughout past Evernote releases.

Please help.

• Ex Employees

There is currently an issue that is causing the selected text to be unselected when you press ctrl. If you highlight the word a second time, it should remain highlighted and copy to the clipboard.  A fix for this is scheduled for the next release 6.14. Thanks for your patience, 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 5:42 PM, Austin G said:

There is currently an issue that is causing the selected text to be unselected when you press ctrl. If you highlight the word a second time, it should remain highlighted and copy to the clipboard.  A fix for this is scheduled for the next release 6.14. Thanks for your patience, 

When is version 6.14 coming?   Pleeeeeease, the forced double highlighting is killing us.  Thanks.

Hi all. Sorry, but I can't not comment on this... Does ANYBODY test this software before release???????? Many, many, MANY issue reported here. Lost of focus, disappearing cursor... This was reported for many previous versions. Does anybody testing BASIC features before release???? Or you are simple kidding us?

Oh man. Evernote loses focus all the time with keystroke window changing.  I try to type in it and end up losing text.  Evernote is fast losing to OneNote for me. No more paid version for me. 

On 8/15/2018 at 6:59 PM, gapus said:

Oh man. Evernote loses focus all the time with keystroke window changing.  I try to type in it and end up losing text.  Evernote is fast losing to OneNote for me. No more paid version for me. 

Try version 6.14.5. It looks like they finally did their homework after several months.

• Level 5*
On 8/19/2018 at 7:38 AM, JasperS said:

Nope, copying cells or entire rows in a table still doesn't work.

Yeah, pasting after a copy of anything in a table results in the last thing on the clipboard being pasted.  6.14 GA anyway. 

You can however, highlight a row or column and drag to another position in the table.

• 2 months later...

I started having this problem today using the 9.15 version. Even after updating my software to version 9.16.4.8094, the problem persists. Most of my work involves copy and paste and the function only work for a few words at a time now at most. My work has to come to almost a halt. It's really annoying.

• 1 month later...

SERIOUSLY EVERNOTE, A BIG WTF, I have been a premium user since 2016 but this latest mistake of copy paste bug is such a downer, I accidentally erased my notes due to this very poorly updated version.

And seriously, please tell me that you have a notes history because if not, I will think twice of continuing my premium subscription and will stop recommending this apps to my fellow friends

Archived