How do you delete a photo from a note on iPhone

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, MiniMum97 said:

Sorry if I am being stupid but I can’t see how to do it! Have googled and can only find how to do it on a PC or Mac. Thank you!

1. select the photo
  2. press enter (now your cursor is below it)
  3. press backspace once or twice.

Step 2 isn't always necessary, but it is hard to see if the blue thin line is to the right.

• 9 months later...
  • Level 5*
On 4/26/2019 at 6:30 PM, Brian Bridson said:

This answer was non-responsive. The OP asked how to delete a photo ON AN IPHONE. The answer was for how to delete a photo on a PC. I also need the answer to this question. 

No, the answer was on point. Open the note on your phone with the photo in it, select the photo,  press the enter/return key, then backspace until the photo is gone. I have an iphone. I have evernote on an iphone. I just did the above steps. And the photo in the note was deleted.

• Level 5

Can confirm this, it is just done as described.

If the photo is the only / last object in the  note, it is sometimes difficult to see if the cursor is really placed behind the photo. On iOS there is only the „back-delete“ option. So place the cursor behind the photo, and press „Return“ some times. The photo should stay where it was, and new lines of nothing appear below. Then go to these new blank lines below the photo, and press „back-delete“ until the extra lines and the photo disappears,

On a PC, there is a normal delete button which allows to delete a photo when the cursor is positioned above it.