Can't install Evernote web add-in with Exchange + Outlook

Hello. We're using Exchange Server 2013 as mail server and Outlook 2016 as mail client. We wanted to install Evernote add-in for our users through "Exchange Administrative Center -> Organization -> Add-ins" but for some reason we can't do that. When I try to add it there is an error:

"This app can't be installed. The manifest file doesn't conform to the schema definition. The element 'Host' in namespace 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/mailappversionoverrides/1.1' has invalid child element 'MobileFormFactor' in namespace 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/mailappversionoverrides/1.1'..

I can't understand why is that happening. I've tried to add it via "Outlook -> Manage add-ins" and got the same error. I tried to add it using "Store" button on the main panel of Outlook - no luck. I installed Evernote desktop app to use Evernote Clipper, but when I go to Add-in menu the COM add-in "Evernote Clipper in Outlook" is inactive. If I try to enable it and restart Outlook it's still inactive and there is no Evernote icon on the main panel. I've tried to clone this server for experiments (it's just a ESXi host machine) and reinstall the whole Office suite from scratch (64bit and 32bit editions) with different versions of Evernote app but still no luck. I don't know what else I can do, please help.

P.S. English is not my native language, sorry for possible mistakes.

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're a (mainly) user-supported forum,  so your question is above most of our (un)pay grade.  I'm an individual Evernote account user,  and I've never heard of installing a server-side add-in - though that doesn't mean it isn't available.  In my experience add-ins are for individual subscribers to the server on local machines.  If you haven't found an answer,  I'd suggest you try @EvernoteHelps for more...

Archived