Logging in to support

Mark Stothard

Idea

I don't consider myself technology illiterate, however, I'm having problems login into the Evernote support page while being a premium user.

I'm logged into the web version of Evernote, follow the help link, support page, log in, however, once I enter my credentials, I am returned to the logged OUT page.

Any ideas? Thanks

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

In the home window, I see this announcement

Issues accessing Evernote Support Channels

Shane D.

By Shane D. 
06/17/2018

Hi All,

We've seen a few reports from users where they are automatically booted/logged out when trying to open support ticket, open a chat, or successfully login to the Help & Learning Center.

If you're one of these users, please reach out to Shane D. directly via DM so we can iron out the issue, and get you up and going.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, DTLow said:

In the home window, I see this announcement

Issues accessing Evernote Support Channels

Shane D.

By Shane D. 
06/17/2018

Hi All,

We've seen a few reports from users where they are automatically booted/logged out when trying to open support ticket, open a chat, or successfully login to the Help & Learning Center.

If you're one of these users, please reach out to Shane D. directly via DM so we can iron out the issue, and get you up and going.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

@Shane D.

Out of interest how does one navigate the EN web page to submit a support ticket?  I must be dense on this one, but for the life of me I cannot find it.  I have the link to go to the page saved, but don't see how one would get there going to evernote.com.

• Level 5

@CalS We've recently made some updates to the Help & Learning Center that changes the flow for opening a support ticket.

The available options (Ticket, Chat, etc) that appear are based off of user subscription. Meaning, whether a user sees tickets, chat, etc available is dependent on the user's individual subscription level.

That being said, we are aware of an issue that is preventing a few users from successfully logging into the Help & Learning Center in order to receive support. We have a solution that I can apply manually, and we are currently working on a permanent fix.

@Mark Stothard I'll reach out to you via DM to help resolve this issue for you! My apologies for any trouble this has caused!

Hopefully, this is sufficient information, but let me know if you have any other questions!

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, Shane D. said:

The available options (Ticket, Chat, etc) that appear are based off of user subscription. Meaning, whether a user sees tickets, chat, etc available is dependent on the user's individual subscription level.

Found the problem.  Using Chrome I do not get the Log in to Help and Learning link.  It does appear in Firefox however.  Hard to get there if you don't have a link.  ?

ScreenClip.thumb.png.744fc4dd87bb7f2cdda318ca42af13cb.png

ScreenClip222.thumb.png.823dfa2f3e0c62de3ab59c73c7590c01.png

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, Shane D. said:

@CalS What version of Chrome are you using? I've been trying to reproduce the issue you've described but have been unable to do so.

Here you go.

ScreenClip.png.9675a743c6c6e507b15d415ecc91b306.png

Archived