Cannot log in or save notes or use at all

SummerAzure

For the last 4 days I have been continuously logged out of Evernote, it won't save any changes I make to notes, half the time I can't even log in. It's a miracle I could even get the sign in button to work to post this right now as I keep getting only a cryptic 'Internal Error' with no code or anything. I also don't understand why I need to pay money just to send tech support an email about this issue. I've restarted my computer multiple times and cleared cookies/history repeatedly, refreshed, etc. I use Evernote for work and it's now totally useless. I've been checking isitdown and it's showing that the website is still fine whenever I encounter issues. 

I much prefer to work out of the web client and did not want to download the app as I often work out of multiple spaces and it made no sense to download it if I need to access my account from multiple places anyways. 

Has anybody else been encountering this issue or have a way to resolve this?

Edit to add: I've already checked internet connection and am having no issues connection-wise. 

Edit 2: Caved and downloaded Evernote for Mac. It is crashing, freezing, not logging in, etc.

• Level 5

I suspect (though I don't know) that @gazumped is right, and this is related to the off-and-on service outages last week. That 4-day time span about corresponds to when they've been having the problem. If your Internet connection is stable and functioning properly for other software and services, that suggests an issue on Evernote's end. I just randomly looked at Evernote's Twitter feed (online, I'm not a twitterer myself), and saw this:

We know the Evernote service has been bumpy recently, and our team has rolled back a recent software release that we believe contributed to the instability. We continue to have all Evernote teams engaged on fixing the problem.

So hopefully give it another try sometime soon, and it will be working normally.

SummerAzure, I am having the same issues. I tried in Linux and Mac with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and it is impossible to use due to slowness. I have a paid Evernote account. The status page says that the problem was solved today morning, but I am still unable to use it. I tried help.evernote.com, but after losing my time filling the form it didn't register the ticket. I am quite disappointed as I am not able to use it for days.

Archived