Re-order/Organize Notebooks & Note

jdcruz

Idea

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

It's generally not a problem to use stacks and notebook names to get a variety of sorting orders.  Evernote seems to be in process of introducing something called Spaces,  which is a different way to group notebooks -

Getting Started with Spaces – Evernote Help & Learning

- it's a Business feature for the moment,  but the web service is next apparently...

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, jdcruz said:

Can you guys please let us move/re-order our notebooks & notes.

My notes looks ugly because of this. I already know about notebook stack but still...

Can you give some details as to the "move/re-order"

We have options for the note list; view, sequence,  ...

On 6/28/2018 at 2:53 AM, DTLow said:

Can you give some details as to the "move/re-order"

We have options for the note list; view, sequence,  ...

I already fixed my sorting problems with notes, the only thing left is the Notebooks (including stacks), I can't seem to sort them without taking advantage of A-Z sorting like: 1. sample, 2. sample, * sample, ** sample, etc...

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, jdcruz said:

I already fixed my sorting problems with notes, the only thing left is the Notebooks (including stacks), I can't seem to sort them without taking advantage of A-Z sorting like: 1. sample, 2. sample, * sample, ** sample, etc...

Confirmed; the Notebooks section only support alphabetic sequence.

You could use the Shortcut section.  It supports drag and drop sequence.  Information at https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209004637-How-to-create-shortcuts

Archived