Exporting Print > PDF Issues

Hi, I'm trying to export multiple notes via the Print > PDF function and am having three issues:

1) The whole evernote app freezes (and then I have to Force close) if I try to export too many (usually around 30).

2) When I do Print > PDF, it's do a different PDF file for each note instead of making it one big PDF.

Here's  a screen shot of my print screen where it's only showing it'll print the first note, even though I have 10 selected > https://www.screencast.com/t/DI53CtfAO  

When I need to print multiple notes into one PDF I do it in two different ways, depending on if I am okay with merging the notes or not. 

The first way is to print each one individually and then combine them in my PDF program (which is tedious but works).

The second way it to merge the notes that you want to print and then print to PDF. Merging notes will create a new note with headers in it that you may or may not want to remove. It will also send the original individual notes to the trash (which can be restored if you do it before you empty the trash).

Someone else may have a better solution, but those are the two ways I have done it in the past when I need to print, which is rare.

Archived