Pushing a tag to mobile

AndruC

Hi everyone! I have a pretty specific use-case that I'm not sure how to implement.

When I get home, I want a reminder to check my work log. What I want is a notification on my phone with a link to an Evernote search for a specific tag.

Any ideas?

• Level 5*
28 minutes ago, AndruC said:

Hi everyone! I have a pretty specific use-case that I'm not sure how to implement.

When I get home, I want a reminder to check my work log. What I want is a notification on my phone with a link to an Evernote search for a specific tag.

Any ideas?

You can use something like followupthen to send yourself an email reminder everyday at an appointed time.  Include a EN link to the note which contains the search.  Use a text expander to hover over the text and execute the search.  Or put the tag in the shortcuts bar for easy access.  Basically two clicks and you are there.  FWIW.

• Level 5*
49 minutes ago, AndruC said:

Would this be a time or location based reminder?
Evernote has time based reminders, but I prefer to use the Apple reminders.

Evernote only allows links to notes, not to tag searches.  
The note could identify the parameters to run a search manually.
The example below is from one of my notes.  I copy/paste the parameters into the search box.
1451327877_ScreenShot2018-06-25at07_56_35.png.49639893a382cc684839a944395e5407.png

Separate reminder app (eg. if you're an Apple user "Hey Siri, remind me when I get home to check x in Evernote")

Then use Shortcuts - which can be a note, a tag, or a Saved Search - my favourite option, and would save the copy/paste option shown above. 

Use the Mac or Windows client to easily drag a Saved Search into your Shortcuts list.

Archived