Resize Image (weight)

Dear All,

I use Evernote for making a report with a lot of photos 4Mb each ; so I got a problem because my note's weight is too important. Then do you know how reduce the weight of each photos ? inside evernote ?

The option of Evernote for modify the dimension is good but don't change the weight of the note.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kato

• Level 5*
On 6/24/2018 at 7:47 AM, kato.news@gmail.com said:

Dear All,

I use Evernote for making a report with a lot of photos 4Mb each ; so I got a problem because my note's weight is too important. Then do you know how reduce the weight of each photos ? inside evernote ?

The option of Evernote for modify the dimension is good but don't change the weight of the note.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kato

What do you mean weight is too important?  If you are trying to make the file size smaller you may need to use an image editing tool of some sort to reduce the resolution.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, kato.news@gmail.com said:

Sorry for my poor english ; yes actually I must use an image editing tool for reduce the resolution ; then I understand well nothing is integrated to Evernote ?

Correct, nothing built into EN that will reduce resolution.  That I am aware of anyway.

Archived