Please Provide Option Edit Folders from ShortCut Bar

lucasr1

Idea

Hey Guys, 

I would like to be able to

Right-CLick on a Folder on the shortcut area and see the option to

- Rename the Folder

- Create a Sub-Folder

Could you include this in the next upgrade?

Regards, 

Lucas

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 6/17/2018 at 10:03 PM, lucasr1 said:

Right-CLick on a Folder on the shortcut area and see the option

I'm guessing you're using the Windows device/platform.
Folders are not supported in Evernote; did you mean Notebook?

The discussion has been moved to the Windows Mac Request forum

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, lucasr1 said:

Hey Guys, 

I would like to be able to

Right-CLick on a Folder on the shortcut area and see the option to

- Rename the Folder

- Create a Sub-Folder

Could you include this in the next upgrade?

Regards, 

Lucas

Assuming you do mean notebook and not folder, below shortcuts in the left hand pane are notebooks.  There you can right-click on a notebook to rename it.  As far as sub-folder, all we get are stacks and notebooks where a stack is a collection of notebooks.  Dragging one notebook into another will create a stack containing the two notebooks.  Right click on the new stack name will allow you to rename the stack.

Stackable Notebooks/folders is an old request in the forums (subnotebooks), would be nice if they did implemented.  Rename is there already.

If we all understand the request  correctly.

Thanks Guys, I meant notebook.

On the shortcurts area on the left on Mac book app I can´t rename or add sub notebooks.

I believe adding this functionality would have no damage at all to any other functionality of evernote. It Would not attempt against evernote in any way., it would only makes evernote greater.

If we are taking on an app which is designed to make us more productive , so having options on the short cute area makes sense at all right?

I see no reason to leave shortcut area where I work most of the time and have  to go to the notebook area - which makes me lose time - in order to make the changes such as rename and add subnotebooks.

I love  how Windows (i also have the Windows at my mac book) folders are easy to rename,  move and delete and how it is easy to create subfolders , subsub folders.

So I kindly request to the developers to include at evernote platform those functionalities. T

I would like to have the notebooks on Evernote easy to manage as folders are eady to manager on windows, which includes managing folders and subfolders directly on the list of folders on the right bar.

Regards,

Lucas

Em 29/06/2018 at 14:54, lucasr1 disse:

Thanks Guys, I meant notebook.

On the shortcurts area on the left on Mac book app I can´t rename or add sub notebooks.

I believe adding this functionality would have no damage at all to any other functionality of evernote. It Would not attempt against evernote in any way., it would only makes evernote greater.

If we are taking on an app which is designed to make us more productive , so having options on the short cute area makes sense at all right?

I see no reason to leave shortcut area where I work most of the time and have  to go to the notebook area - which makes me lose time - in order to make the changes such as rename and add subnotebooks.

I love  how Windows (i also have the Windows at my mac book) folders are easy to rename,  move and delete and how it is easy to create subfolders , subsub folders.

So I kindly request to the developers to include at evernote platform those functionalities. T

I would like to have the notebooks on Evernote easy to manage as folders are eady to manager on windows, which includes managing folders and subfolders directly on the list of folders on the right bar.

Regards,

Lucas

When you double click with the LEFT button on notebook in the a shortcut´ area, nothing happens...

When you double click with the RIGHT button on a notebook in the   shortcut´s notebook, ONLY FOUR OPTIONS options appears.

Isn't it a lost opportunity to make software easier to use?
Don´t you think a user may try click on the notebooks  in the shortcut area wanting something to happen?

If so, isn´t it a lost of space and intuitive resources to add more options there?

I love evernote and trying to make it better.

Developers, please include option to rename notebooks from the shortcut area!

Thanks, Regards

Archived