Can't login to skitch

I can't login on Mac os 10.13.4 - I have an evernote business account, I deleted skitch, installed evernote and reinstalled skitch  - I can login to evernote no issues but still can't login to skitch. Any ideas?

Tried without the proxy, still get the same error message every time of "no internet connection" (everything else works so I defo have a connection!)

skitch-login.jpg.83bb3d28a1b7114d5c3f71605eb15265.jpg

On 6/13/2018 at 3:54 PM, GKme said:

I can't login on Mac os 10.13.4 - I have an evernote business account, I deleted skitch, installed evernote and reinstalled skitch  - I can login to evernote no issues but still can't login to skitch. Any ideas?

Tried without the proxy, still get the same error message every time of "no internet connection" (everything else works so I defo have a connection!)

skitch-login.jpg.83bb3d28a1b7114d5c3f71605eb15265.jpg

To get around it not allowing business accounts at the moment, I log in with my personal account and then when I'm done I just transfer it over. Not a great workaround but it gets you there. On macOS Mojave there is a built-in feature that is similar to Skitch. I have been trying that out and it is also a good option until business accounts are supported.

Archived