I cannot login the Evernote app by Google account after my phone was changed. It mentioned relating to Internet problem but I still cannot login no matter using WiFi or data and even reinstalled several times. Thanks for helping.

• 3 months later...

I am having exactly the same problem - I am an exisitng Evernote user and when I am trying to log back into the Evernote Android app (on a new device) there is no option to sign into an existing account, it is asking me to register as a new user. Yes I have deauthorised my previous device. Yes I have done all the other obvious steps - restarted device; uninstalled and reinstalled the app; app is up to date; cleared the cache and data of the app, forced stop then tried again. 

It's an issue with the app - no option to sign in as an existing user. 

Please fix, as you've removed the ability to login on a Android browser, too (one would assume all device based browsers have been disabled). I can't get into Evernote at all on my device. 

• Level 5

Hi Lana, and welcome to the forums. These are mainly user-to-user, so you're not necessarily addressing Evernote directly here, though their staff do look in. That said, I wonder whether the problem could be caused by using a different email address, which might automatically make the Evernote app think you're a new user. Try going to Settings > Accounts, and look for the Evernote account. See if it's indicating the email address associated with your Evernote account; if not, that could be the problem.

• 3 months later...
On 9/20/2018 at 12:45 PM, Lana Harrison said:

I am having exactly the same problem - I am an exisitng Evernote user and when I am trying to log back into the Evernote Android app (on a new device) there is no option to sign into an existing account, it is asking me to register as a new user. Yes I have deauthorised my previous device. Yes I have done all the other obvious steps - restarted device; uninstalled and reinstalled the app; app is up to date; cleared the cache and data of the app, forced stop then tried again. 

It's an issue with the app - no option to sign in as an existing user. 

Please fix, as you've removed the ability to login on a Android browser, too (one would assume all device based browsers have been disabled). I can't get into Evernote at all on my device. 

Same here

On 6/2/2018 at 10:34 AM, Alex Leung said:

I cannot login the Evernote app by Google account after my phone was changed. It mentioned relating to Internet problem but I still cannot login no matter using WiFi or data and even reinstalled several times. Thanks for helping.

Fix it yet.. Able to?? Cause I need to access some files too 

Archived