Generito

Adding tickbox on multiple table cells not working

Idea

Previously I could select a group of cells (for instance, a column) and click the tickbox icon and EN would populate all the selected cells with tickboxes. This is now not possible - when I click the tickbox icon, nothing happens. 

6 replies to this idea

Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, web?

I'm not sure what's happening here.

I raised an issue with EN support; I am unable to add tickboxes to multiple table cells at a time. It should be quite repeatable; make a table, select some cells and click the tickbox insert button. In previous versions this would insert a tickbox into all the selected cells. In the current version it does not. This is in the Windows EN client version 6.11.2.7027.

So I raised this issue through the EN support webpage. Someone called Gene MD claiming to represent EN support (but stating that he was not an employee) responded and asked me some questions before agreeing with me that it was a flaw, and that he would raise it to development. He sent me a link to this forum post so I could keep track of the issue. I assumed it was some sort of issue triage process.

Now it's here, with no real history and seemingly no input from EN themselves.

This is mainly a user forum, but they use subforums like this to track feature popularity. So you should probably upvote it (click on the up-arrow at the left of the post title)

18 hours ago, AndysDisplayName said:

Another update - only seems to happen with empty cells. If a cell has content, I can happily group select and add a checkbox.

If you are having problems with the Evernote for Windows client, you really should be posting them in a Windows-specific subforum (like https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/225-evernote-for-windows/ or https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/224-evernote-for-windows/).