All notes screen, turn off notifications?

I have everything turned off in settings -> notifications, yet I'm still regularly confronted with some sort of pop up on the evernote "All notes" screen (right now it's titled "Collect what you like", cfr image). How can I turn this off permanently?

Screenshot_20180526-114941.jpg    Screenshot_20180526-114953c.png

Typical. That didn't even register as 'enabled' because very counterintuitively it's a tickbox that turns something off.

I've... umm... enabled the disable now, see if it works.

Didn't work for me. That aggravating popup about photo notes still appears every time I try to get to the most recent note in the All Notes listing. Click the 'x' to close the window, the view is changed back to an earlier date, page up to current date, and it is F**?!! there again.  Ticked the turn off tutorials, restarted phone, and it still happens!

Ditto, received another one titled 'beautify your notes'... This is on a brand new android 7 phone by the way, so a fresh evernote install. That's the puzzling part, on my previous phone (android 4), evernote has not shown these popups for years.

18 hours ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

This might be something that could be fixed by an uninstall and reinstall of the program (which won't lose any notes, as long as all of them are synced before you uninstall).

Second try - it worked! I'm a premium subscriber. Did a complete uninstall on the Android phone, re-start, install Vers 8 from the Play store, re-start, log-in, wait for sync to finish. Voila, no more pop-ups.  

On 6/1/2018 at 3:57 PM, Mike29 said:

Give it at least a few days. The popup didn't appear for me right away, if I recall correctly.

It has been 2 days now and the mobile version is starting where I want with the most recent note. Thanks for the info on fixing the problem.

• Level 5
On 6/3/2018 at 12:19 PM, betnel said:

It has been 2 days now and the mobile version is starting where I want with the most recent note. Thanks for the info on fixing the problem.

Glad to know it's working! Hope it continues to do so.

Six days without a popup for me, let's hope it stays that way.

The last evernote update for android was from May 21st (i.e. before the popups above had happened), so there's still a chance it'l return though...

Archived