natural writing

Rommel

Idea

Hi everyone. I’m a brazilian user. Today I sent the following feedback to the Evernote Team:

“ I have an Ipad Pro. I want to use it as a diary with the apple pencil. However, this is impossible because of the auto drawing and the absence of other types of ruled papers. It is very frustrating when I write an “i” and the app automatically “correct” my handwriting, changing it to a straight line. This kind of correction should be optional. So, here’s my feature request: (1) add more types of ruled paper to drawing in Ipad Pro; (2) make it optional to have auto correction when drawing”

Caleb, of the Evernote Team, answered  this:

“ Hello Rommel.andriotti! My name is Caleb and I'm part of the network of Evernote experts. I understand that you would like to have an option to use the Apple Pencil for natural handwriting, unfortunately at this moment that is not part of Evernote setting yet and neither are the options to set new ruled papers, however, customer feedback is incredibly valuable to us, so please don't hesitate to post your request in the official forum so that the developer team can hear about this situation. You can open the following link and make a post right now:  https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/215-evern...  - To do so please note that you'll need to login with your existing Evernote account and choose a display name for the forum. After you've done that, please click on "Post an idea" like you can see in the following screenshot:  - https://www.dropbox.com/s/d16dlglpk2tqqxr/Captu...  - If you have any other question please get back to me!” 

So, this is why i’m posting here. Bye!

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Rommel said:

It is very frustrating when I write an “i” and the app automatically “correct” my handwriting, changing it to a straight line.

I use Notability on my iPad; saving the document (pdf) in Evernote as an attachment file.

For Evernote, you might want to disable the Snap-To-Shape

9C049335-16CA-47E5-8D02-D87DC7D1E413.thumb.jpeg.f8f4ff4fb476f686a859c6be62d26bd5.jpeg

Archived