searching date makes me crazy

A couple of months ( i could not fine out exactly day when i updated following Evernote guidenance)

Before that i was not feeling on speeding related search what i want to do on Evernote (just normal)

But now. i am very inconvenience whenever i do.

Let you know about that

There are two types of reactions from Evernote.

One is quite slowly came out answers after 1 or 2 minites. as you know in front of loptop. i or 2 minites make feel 10 or 20 minutes.

at that time i did not look at that procedure.

When i concentrated on that,  i want to tell bad languages.

the other one is just stop and never change the screen. so as to escape. i have to turn off my loptop for reseting.

Previous i summited my complant to your company and received your comments but stll occouring the same troubles.

I think it passed already more than a month. so i have experienced since last month.

You know, not for me but your company for  prosperity, you should come up with proper measures as quickly as your best can.

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a -mainly- user supported forum,  so we have no access to any previous contact you had with Evernote.  We'll be happy to help if we can,  but we need to know your operating system,  which version of Evernote you;re currently using,  and exactly what issues you're having.  If it is a search issue,  can you give us an example of the actual search you're trying to complete?

Archived