Kit Kaplan

tags tags are missing

Oh my search tags are missing. My Internet has been out so I spent some time off-line setting up tags in Evernote and then tagging all my notes. I went out today and connected to Wi-Fi in my car and didn’t think about it if yours later I tried to make a note and add some tags and all the tags are missing. Not only that, some of the notes I tagged we’re missing also.

Oh my search tags are missing. My Internet has been out so I spent some time offline setting up tags in Evernote and then tagging all my notes. I went out today and connected to Wi-Fi in my car and didn’t think about it if yours later and tried to make a note and add some tags and all the tags are missing. Not only that, some of the notes I tagged we’re missing also.

I’ve never really worked off-line before did something happen in terms of syncing?

search tags?

Are you using a single or multiple devices?
Which device/platform?

Have you checked the master version of your data on the servers using the web platform (www.evernote.com)

I'm usually connected to the internet but offline use should be ok, then sync'd to the server when online