NOTES

TOOLMAN

I created a notebook, but it does not allow me to type notes, when I right click nothing opens up, what am I doing wrong ! I have other notes and everything is great I have a total of 8 notes in one notebook

can anyone help me, I also do not have the portion that shows all the icons( like this page here where it has icons below the word Required in red on this page, so that I can start writing

it has to be something simple, and I am missing it somewhere

george

• Level 5*
On 5/7/2018 at 6:05 PM, TOOLMAN said:

I created a notebook, but it does not allow me to type notes, when I right click nothing opens up, what am I doing wrong ! I have other notes and everything is great I have a total of 8 notes in one notebook

can anyone help me, I also do not have the portion that shows all the icons( like this page here where it has icons below the word Required in red on this page, so that I can start writing

it has to be something simple, and I am missing it somewhere

george

Hi.  You're posting in Spaces for Evernote Business.  Is that actually the Evernote product you're using?  If not,  please give us your OS and device details (desktop / mobile / web) so we can move this post to the correct thread.  A screenshot would also help explain your 'this page here' comment.

If you are a Business user,  you'll have a local Administrator who may be able to help you,  or you'll have access to Evernote's support team here.  This is a (mainly) user-supported page.

Archived