Evernote issue or URL issue?

jbenson2

• Level 5

Gaz, thanks for testing the link. Fortunately, I seldom agree with the liberal rants from Politico, so I can get by without their spin. But I do wonder why it is happening. It might be caused by using the new clipper (7.1.0.318) with an older Evernote (Windows 6.6.4.5512 (305512) Public)

My clipping setting is always set for the "Simplified article" selection.

After seeing your post, I changed the selection to "Article". I can see that Evernote is trying to select the article using the light green line, but there is still no confirmation black box to save the clipping.

I'll submit a request to Evernote and see if they know what is going on.

Evernote clipper problem.png

• Level 5*

18 hours ago, jbenson2 said:

Is the FBI blocking me?
Or is it the Russians?

I was thinking that maybe you had hit the database clip level for political content :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's not just Politico. I came here to see if anyone else was having a problem clipping in Chrome on the MSN site. When I click on the Evernote clipper, I get the same window with a green border around it but no way to complete the clip.

904791073_Screenshot2018-05-1510_26_58.thumb.png.93210e075d62c1cfc937fa2e1cffb4b4.png

• 3 weeks later...

Been fighting this same thing for a while and came back to the forums to see if there was a fix.

I have gone so far as to look in the dev tools of chrome and I do not see any reason it should not appear. The clipper iframe is in the source and the css looks the same for the clipper iframe.

Archived