Moving notebooks

required_username

Sorry if this isn't an 'organization' question.  Somehow I've ended up with two EN accounts.  One unconnected to other people.  One connected to two others (Plus).  I have two notebooks on the 'unconnected' account I want to move to the connected account.  How do I do that.

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, required_username said:

I have two notebooks on the 'unconnected' account I want to move to the connected account.  How do I do that.

The easiest way is to share the notebooks between the accounts.  You can leave it at that or move the notes as required.

On the Mac/Windows platforms we have the option to export/import notes.

• Level 5*

If you want all the notes in one place, you can export the notebooks from the unconnected account and import them to the Plus account.  Then delete the notes in the unconnected account.

I ask to excuse if not in that subject I write-work with the translator. After repair of phone all my notebooks and records have disappeared. Evernote supports only Premiym. How to restore my notebooks? All thanks?.

• Level 5*
On 5/10/2018 at 9:57 AM, igodelfi said:

I ask to excuse if not in that subject I write-work with the translator. After repair of phone all my notebooks and records have disappeared. Evernote supports only Premiym. How to restore my notebooks? All thanks?.

This is a new query - you should start a new thread if you wish to get more assistance.  Your notebooks and records are not stored on your phone - you should be able to see the same information in any browser by logging in with your account details to Evernote.com.  If you have a new phone,  just sign in with the correct details to see your records.

Archived