Recent Changes Are Terrible

I've been an Evernote Premium user for several years and I'm extremely frustrated with the interface changes in the most recent update, particularly how PDFs are presented and managed within the system.  It used to be so easy to share pdfs without having to go through the evernote mail client.  Now it's cumbersome and annoying.  Anyone else in the same boat?

YES!!!!!! There have been several changes in the last year that drive me nuts! I think Evernote is exactly like Microsoft. They have a dominant product but they want to mess around with it and change it - which only serves to annoy and frustrate their long time users. And just like Microsoft they won't be satisfied until everyone hates them. I almost left Evernote last year with their major interface change. Now I will look again at the competition. It is inexcusable for them to ***** over their long time customers like this. If I were looking for a note program as a new user, I would never choose Evernote. 

On 5/4/2018 at 9:42 AM, andwrig said:

I've been an Evernote Premium user for several years and I'm extremely frustrated with the interface changes in the most recent update, particularly how PDFs are presented and managed within the system.  It used to be so easy to share pdfs without having to go through the evernote mail client.  Now it's cumbersome and annoying.  Anyone else in the same boat?

Welcome to the forums.

There are others on the same boat that are not so crazy about the latest updates as well. I am one of them, however I still get a lot of Evernote and it is definitely the hub of my digital world. We all need to express our issues and what we do not like.

There is a thread in the feature request that you can vote up and post a comment as well. Link is below, I recommend you voting there for sure. Forums are monitored by Evernote employees to a certain degree, not sure how much but they definitely read and respond sometimes. 

Archived