Feature Request: Turn off headers on merge

Hi, I've had this problem for a while. I track my expenses and import the data to a spreadsheet from a merged note, but the headers get in the way. I must manually press shift+^^^< then delete and ^ for each header for every purchase... Is there a way to turn off the headers during a merge on mac? I've been following other posts for a while now, but it doesn't seem to have happened yet on mac even though the option exists on windows. Thank you for any info.

• Level 5*

No merge header options on Macs.

They're not causing a problem for me.  If necessary, I use the delete table function, and could use a script.

>>I track my expenses and import the data to a spreadsheet

Can you share the process you use to import the data to a spreadsheet?

Ok I see here that you explain the delete table function: 

However, when I try this after merging two notes, tables is not an option (see attachment). 

Also, I'm interested to know how you would use a script?

Thanks for your help. 

tables not an option.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Sprintup said:

Ok I see here that you explain the delete table function: 

However, when I try this after merging two notes, tables is not an option (see attachment). 

5aedb5470e912_ScreenShot2018-05-05at06_41_34.png.a21ef45de5a01d26413a941aa6eb4989.pngHighlight some text, right-click > Tables > Delete Table

>>Also, I'm interested to know how you would use a script?

Evernote has a scripting layer which can be used to automate functions; I posted documentation here https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/112316-scripting-on-a-mac-applescript/

5aedb548e3c14_ScreenShot2018-05-05at06_42_21.png.cc06437efa2494db873f2c4fd4493e83.png

• Level 5*
On 5/3/2018 at 9:20 PM, Sprintup said:

Is there a way to turn off the headers during a merge on mac?

This is one example where more feature parity with the Windows client would be nice.  Windows has options including using just a horizontal rule to separate notes.  I use a Mac and a PC and need to wait until I'm on the PC to do merges.  I also use Windows since I can better control the merge order.

Archived