Full screen vs half screen on Yogabook

Hi,

I am using Evernote on my Yogabook (Android software). When I first opened it, it looked like a small pinned note rather than a full screen app. I then stupidly did something (I don’t know exactly what) and it turned full screen and I don’t know how to change it back. 

Can anyone please help me? 

Thanks. 

• Level 5*
On 01/05/2018 at 2:10 AM, Ashleigh said:

Hi,

I am using Evernote on my Yogabook (Android software). When I first opened it, it looked like a small pinned note rather than a full screen app. I then stupidly did something (I don’t know exactly what) and it turned full screen and I don’t know how to change it back. 

Can anyone please help me? 

Thanks. 

Hi.  Yogabooks look like they have 10" screens,  which is about the size of my Android tablet.  Full screen,  Evernote is pretty easy to use.  I tend to swap apps if I'm copying and pasting from an external source into a note,  so the third-party app is on screen,  then Evernote.  Haven't thought about splitting the screen between more than one active app,  but I guess that would be possible - but I've never used Evernote where it looked " like a small pinned note ".  You have a choice of an icon,  or the full app. 

If you look in your "Quick Settings DropDown Menu" (drag down from the top of the screen) you may have an option to add a note - which will then give you a small window to create a quick new note,  but you can't use that to edit existing ones...

And if you check your "widgets" (if that's possible in a Yogabook) Evernote have a few options of startup link,  including one that can be customised to show things like recent notes or specific notebooks.

Archived