How to change billing address?

I recently changed my credit card information for the next billing period of my Evernote Premium subscription plan, but I couldn't find a way to change my old postal address to the current address. (The street address is printed on the Evernote subscription bills and should be correct since I need the bills for tax issues).

• Level 5*

Hi.  As you're a subscriber you should have access to email support - we're a public forum -mainly- supported by users.  It's read by Evernote developers,  but has no link into other support channels.  The devs rarely comment on ongoing issues.  The only sure way to get personal feedback is to raise a query with Support who are available on https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action,  or Twitter - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps if that link doesn't work.  

• 1 year later...

I've been through all of the categories within the Settings menu and find no way to update the billing address. I've tried to submit a ticket and have found the SUBMIT button disabled. Please advise. Thank you!

• 1 year later...
On 3/2/2015 at 7:12 PM, Emily Hoapili said:

I'm in property management, and often work off site in areas with poor cell phone reception or on my iPad, which isn't connected to WiFi when I'm in the field.  Generally, I'm fine creating notes offline and having them sync later (using an iPhone), but I have had notes disappear in the process.  I would encourage you to just use your phone camera and then create notes later when you can use your cell phone reception - selecting photos to put into a note is simple and quick, too.  

Keep using Evernote - sometimes when you can't find the right feature off the bat its easier to get frustrated and go to something else, but I have rarely run into a situation where I couldn't get Evernote to do what I needed to do when I needed it done.  

On 3/21/2020 at 3:09 PM, karen2160 said:

I've been through all of the categories within the Settings menu and find no way to update the billing address. I've tried to submit a ticket and have found the SUBMIT button disabled. Please advise. Thank you!

I have the same issue and also must update my billing information!

• Level 5

No idea where to change the billing address. Just made a quick tour through Settings and haven‘t found an option. Mail address yes, but no billing details. However I have subscribed through iTunes, so I get billed through the AppStore. Support probably can change it when you pay directly.

To issue a support ticket, I would try to use a mobile client if I had trouble with browser or desktop. On a mobile client, it is in Settings - Support - Support Ticket. It uses an own interface, avoiding the browser based ticketing, which in some cases seem to cause problems.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

While I have had no problems with billing, Evernote has done something strange to my mailing address. It has dropped the street address, and inserted a province from Canada when I live in the Netherlands!  The city, postal code and country are correct. When I tried to find a way to change this, I am informed that I have to do this through ITunes!  I do not have an iPhone, and use my Mac very rarely.

Why does this company resist direct contact, and only provide answers to a limited number of problems, none of which address my issue.

I love the software, but loathe the corporate firewall facing its users. One should be able to address a specific issue with them by email or chat.

• Level 5*
On 12/9/2021 at 9:45 PM, paulcourt said:

One should be able to address a specific issue with them by email or chat.

As the thread above describes,  one can do so through a support ticket.  Subscribers can raise support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and Free users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps (or use the feedback option in the mobile client). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 3:59 PM, Lee Kup said:

Seems to be controlled by the payment information you provide.  I just updated my payment and the city, state, zip were updated.

☝️This worked! Would be great if evernote at least made that transparent. Or, even better, allowed to manually change the billing address.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 12/26/2021 at 11:14 AM, livingcity said:

☝️This worked! Would be great if evernote at least made that transparent. Or, even better, allowed to manually change the billing address.

I changed my PayPal billing to my PayPal by basically resubmitting, and the address updated.

• Like 1