Abrir Documentos de Word pelo Tablet

Luiz Fernando

Por favor, gostaria de uma ajuda.

Não consigo abrir os arquivos de Word localizados dentro da nota quando uso meu Tablet (android).

O meu Tablet possui o microsoft word instalado e funcionando perfeitamente, porém só consigo abrir tal arquivo dentro da nota se fizer o download para a memória interna do meu tablet.

Quando faço tal procedimento pelo meu computador, o documento de Word abre normalmente, mas quando faço pelo tablet não.

Gostaria de abrir o documento de word sem precisar fazer o download para o celular.

Agradeço a atenção desde já

Att,

• Level 5*
38 minutes ago, Luiz Fernando said:

Translated:

I can not open the Word files located inside the note when I use my Tablet (android).

My Tablet has microsoft word installed and working perfectly, but I can only open such a file within the note if I download it to the internal memory of my tablet.

When I do this procedure through my computer, the Word document opens normally, but when I do the tablet does not.

I would like to open the word document without having to download it to the mobile phone.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Word file attachments are embedded in the Evernote database, and can not be opened by MS Word unless they are exported.

In Windows, the document is exported to a temporary folder; then imported if changed.

Archived