3 clicks

• Level 5*

5ae28a5e91a6d_ScreenShot2018-04-26at19_20_42.png.28e1d5210b4f922708d5c0b76a2295c1.pngThis is a screenshot from my Mac of Evernote with top list view.
The notelist is on the top, and note display on the bottom.

A single click on the list, selects the note, updating the note display

A double click does the same,
and opens the note in it's own window

On 4/25/2018 at 11:59 AM, dirkmowy said:

When Evernote is open I have to click on a note then double click on it to open it. Why? Why can't it just be a double or single click. Am I missing something?

Are you on Windows app? I just tried it on Windows app V6.7 and I can double click the note without having to click on it first and it opens it. So, I will have a note selected, then I would double click a different note, and that note opens up. So no triple click for me.

1 hour ago, TK0047 said:

Are you on Windows app? I just tried it on Windows app V6.7 and I cannot  CAN double click the note without having to click on it first and it opens it. So, I will have a note selected, then I would double click a different note, and that note opens up. So no triple click for me.

I'm having trouble parsing your comment :-P  ... did you mean CAN instead of cannot.  [because yeah, double clicking a note works for me as well]

1 minute ago, CraigZ said:

I'm having trouble parsing your comment :-P  ... did you mean CAN instead of cannot.  [because yeah, double clicking a note works for me as well]

Yes, good catch. :)

Archived