Indents unexpected cancelled !

Jay12c

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried checking the notes in another browser,  or the downloaded desktop client?  This may be a display problem rather than the note actually changing.  If it is really affecting the note content,  try Note History (if you can - paid feature) to roll that item back to a previous version.  Alternatively keeping backup copies of your database would help you restore a note to a previous version,  as would editing your text in a word processor and attaching the original document file to the note.  (You could also copy/ paste the content of an early draft into the note to help find the content.)

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, fowlesp said:

I have this problem

I think this is another issue related to the Web Client n Google Chrome

You'll find that opening the note in the Windows Client show the same loss of indents

Hi.  It's a 'feature' of Evernote that list handling is neither great nor consistent across platforms (or versions) it's meant as a note-taking platform after all,  and it's basic text works for me in that context.

I tend to use Workflowy for lists,  or embed Word documents in my notes if I need style and layout.  Evernote is (very slowly) improving their editor software,  but if it doesn't work for you,  and looking at your notes on a different platform confirms that formatting has been lost,  I'm afraid your only options are third party software.

Hi.

I read your comments (on Workflowy & MS-Word) earlier in the thread, and don't see this as valid alternatives.

Whats important to point out here is that this is not a 'feature' it's a REGRESSION in the product feature set

I also wanted to confirm that this wasn't just a render issue in the browser but appeared across Evernote clients

Hopefully, we'll see a solution or workaround soon

Archived