Formatting Issue - Evernote Mac Client and iOS Evernote app

I am using Evernote MAC application to take all the notes. While I try to view it on the Mobile, the formatting looks completely different. 

For Example, below is the note looks while typing on Mac Application. 

Evernote MAC Note:

• This is sample to showcase the problem inside the notes.

The above note looks like this in Evernote Mobile App or Web 

My default font is Helvetica on the MAC. I am not sure if this helps on the Evernote Web, the Helvetica font in few places changes to Gotham Font. 

I am a member of Evernote from 2013 and I love the application but these things start to annoy. Any help would be appreciated. This is happening to most of my notes. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to highlight something which I was able to see. Not sure if this helps, Evernote Web is converting all the Helvetica fonts on the MAC Evernote App to Gotham Font. When I change the Font on the Evernote web to helvetica, It acts as if a new font in the MacBook app as Mac has Helvetica with Capital H in the font. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issues, but it's not just from my Mac and ISO.  I have a Premium account and share notes with my employees.  When they interact with the note either through viewing it or editing it, the formatting goes haywire.  Bullets disappear.  Fonts change size.  As much as I love Evernote to use for myself, if this collaborative function can't work properly then I may have to find something new to use :(

Archived