Evernote Windows will not open

19 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  What version of Evernote are you now using,  and when you receive the email including the link,  what happens when you click the link?

6.11.2.7027 (307027) Public (CE Build ce-43.0.4829)

Click the link open's the web note. 

19 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  What version of Evernote are you now using,  and when you receive the email including the link,  what happens when you click the link?

19 hours ago, CalS said:

Does EN open in a browser instead?

Yes, the note opens in the browser but Windows EN don't show the note. 

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Your reminder should open the note,  though it used to open a browser window first for me for a while.  We are talking about the same computer your Evernote account is installed on,  aren't we?  If so I'd suggest an uninstall / reinstall.  It's not a big deal on a Windows PC but it will clear out all caches and refresh links.

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, pakopako said:

Yes, the note opens in the browser but Windows EN don't show the note. 

There is a browser setting that needs to be reset to open a link to a note from an external app in EN.  Which browser are you using?

• Level 5*

This is a post from a ways back that tells you how to reset opening the note in EN by deleting a cookie in Chrome.  Settings has changed a bit since then in Chrome but you can follow the instructions more or less to get to the cookie to remove.  I think the sequence is Settings - Advanced Settings - Content Settings - Cookies - See all cookies and site data - evernote.com and the cookie is there to be deleted.  Any issues/success post back.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s12/sh/1a0658b4-b183-4abf-beeb-40a7c6515acb/9129e9c30b255d48

Archived