Evernote Add In has disappeared off the Oulook 2013's ribbon. I went to option, add in and there is no evernote icon on the add in choices. This is annoying as I save a lot of my email to Evernote. Will appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

Paul

• Level 5*

Hi.  My Outlook 2013 clipper is still present and working,  so this may be an update glitch.  Can you still right-click an email to get a save to Evernote option?

Try exiting Outlook and restarting,  or if that fails,  try a total system restart. 

When Evernote is installed or updated it usually asks to shut Outlook down because it's the desktop download which installs -and refreshes- that extension.  If Outlook is kept open for any reason things get out of step.  Worst case you might consider uninstalling and reinstalling Evernote (20 minutes max) but that shouldn't be necessary.

On 4/12/2018 at 12:01 AM, Paul Vaipuna said:

Evernote Add In has disappeared off the Oulook 2013's ribbon. I went to option, add in and there is no evernote icon on the add in choices. This is annoying as I save a lot of my email to Evernote. Will appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

Paul

Try checking the Add Ins under the FILE. (Manage Add-Ins) option, you can also go the OPTIONS and check the Add-ins there as well.

image.png.c1823e69fa65d2be9b4c46020fe83e00.png

Not sure turning it off removes the icon but would be a start for me to check there first.

Archived